Protect Your Privacy with Startpage
|A Real Man and A Real President|
Recently, I witnessed on TV’s Biography Channel what a real man and a real President is supposed to look like, act like, and be like. I saw the picture of the type of man who had the ability to lead a nation which was crumbling at the seams, and to inspire a people to be better than they thought they could be.
I witnessed a man who took responsibility for his misfortunes without blaming others. He was a man of confidence, not a man of weakness and petty grievances.
I saw a man who had a vision and was strong enough to stand by his principles and achieve his vision, no matter the odds, because he knew it was best for the nation and his fellow man.
I saw a man who sincerely loved this nation with all his heart and who did not make apologies about his nation to others around the world.
I saw a man who was a Christian and was proud to proclaim that this was a Christian nation.
I saw a man who was respected by other nations whether friend or foe.
I saw a man who knew peace comes through strength – not through weakness and appeasement.
I saw a man who knew his fellow citizens of this country could perform better when left alone than when government interfered.
I saw a man who took over a nation whose finances were in near ruin and incredibly turned it around into one of the most prosperous times in this nation’s history.
I saw a man who dressed as a President is suppose to dress, and a President who would not even take his suit coat off in the oval office.
I saw a man who would never be seen in a sloppy tee shirt or wearing sandals because he respected the office of the Presidency too much. He knew the position of the U.S. President was to be respected at all times.
Yes, I saw a man who was a real man and a real President - not an unqualified, spoiled child attempting to act as a President.
Thank you, President Ronald Reagan, for being all a man and all a President could be.
God Bless your soul!
Most Recent Articles
- Here’s My Take on the Press and Benghazi
- The Federal Government Perpetrates Child Abuse On Public School Children
- Petition to remove Stone Mountain Carving
- Where Will You Stand?
- Make Sequester Hurt!
- Confederate History and Heritage Month
- Courage and Character on Display
- Blah Blah (Blah)gging
- Why Should You Work?
- I Feel Sorry For Man Made Global Warming Climate Change
- Will Christianity Become a Minor Religion in the United States?
- Is the West Point Military Academy Attacking Conservatives?
- What Is Absolute Victory?
- When Watchdogs Become Rabid
- Why I Am For A New Senator in Georgia
- Remembering Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson
- You Can Bet Your Little Red Wagon on It
- It’s Christmas Time, So Act Like It
- Duty Free America
- Hurricane Sandy, The Red Cross, and Volunteer Client Caseworkers
- The Mainstream Media
- Which Country Is It? That’s Debatable